Subsystem Verification of Image Compression Block
PROJECT DESCRIPTION : Turing Subsystem: It’s a part of SoC, used for image compression.
- This chip is used in server as a result cache level is increased and external slaves are very large memories to store the data.
- CCN was used so that there is no bus constraints.
- CCN works on Round Robin node and has different slaves connected to different nodes
- Performance limitation => Speculation access from snoop control unit/cluster was coming out as Zero address for core-1, which was not accepted as per the design intent
ROLE : Verification of following is within scope for Blueberry
- Integration of Dynamic ACC Override
- Integration of Unrepair feature for memory redundancy block
- Removal of Streamer, VMA blocks
- Verifying all the features of SS for Q2 and Q3 mile stone
- Interrupt generation verification for removal of streamer block
- Unrepair feature verification for memory redundancy
- Verifying Dynamic ACC Override Feature.
- Formal connectivity checks
- Updating the existing TB to verify added features and cleaning up Regression Failures.
- Completed Q2 mile stone.