Complex Multi-FPGA Fail-Safe Design Verification
PROJECT DESCRIPTION : Multi- FPGA Verification
- It’s a program from Boeing.
- The 777x aircraft is the 1st and only aircraft from Boeing where the wings can be folded (~30%) in order to have a safe taxi.
- Sometimes the requirement which have mentioned can’t be actually feasible in simulation, and needs to be taken care in Hardware.
- These types of requirements are tedious to figure out. (which involves multiple discussion with the customer.
ROLE : Verification of following is within scope for Blueberry.
- Verify the functionality w.r.t different FPGA.
- Development of the verification environment as per the avionics standard coding guideline .
- All implementation are inline with agile review process to make sure there is no process violation.
- Take the complete ownership of the verification issues that have been raised, do follow up with the designers to have a close on the issues.
HIGHLIGHTS : Reduced time2market by – proactivity meeting the milestone on time for the first flight of 777x program.
- Understand the requirement and implement the test procedure.
- Handshaking mechanism between different “command” and “monitor” lane of different FPGA’s
- Follow the Agile process to close the review of all the artifacts.