ADC VIP For Data Calibration & Processing
PROJECT DESCRIPTION : ADC digital VIP Verification
- This chip is used in server as a result cache level is increased and external slaves are very large memories to store the data.
- CCN was used so that there is no bus constraints.
- CCN works on Round Robin node and has different slaves connected to different nodes
- Performance limitation => Speculation access from snoop control unit/cluster was coming out as Zero address for core-1, which was not accepted as per the design intent.
ROLE : Verification of following is within scope for Blueberry.
Post processing block verification.
- Involves co-sim verification where the Matlab generated calibration coefficient values are used as reference to check the DUT stored calibration values.
- Involves co-sim verification where the qbc (.also called as am )model generated coefficient values are used as reference to check the DUT stored values.
- Integrating Matlab model to scoreboard
- Integrating QBC(.am) model to scoreboard